Vaultium is a secure, cloud based, online file sharing and document management software as a service (SaaS) solution, designed for all kinds of businesses, built by professionals. Vaultium partners with The Bunker – Europe’s most secure, ex-military underground data centre, compliant with ISO27001.
Vaultium is a private cloud environment that is being used by all kinds of businesses, departments, teams and charities to safely store, manage and access online, their growing volumes of digital files, at anytime. Vaultium is easy to use, simply drag and drop single or multiple files or folders from your desktop straight into your vault where Vaultium automatically indexes and stores the files into folders. With no file size limits, share data with internal or external users, partners and clients.
Vaultium’s online file storage solution offers users the highest quality records management capabilities, at an affordable rate compared to traditional on premise software solutions or public cloud computing. Vaultium is fully compliant with UK/EU Data Protection and can support the most strict compliance regimes in the world. With Vaultium, you know where your documents are kept and can be confident they are safe, forever.
Five Key Facts about Vaultium
- Founded by May Ladd, one of Europe's leading authorities in information and records management
- Privately owned, registered and headquartered in London, United Kingdom (UK)
- Current clients include types of businesses, government and charities both in the UK and overseas
- Priced competitively at a low monthly rate
- Your data and files will never be compromised or lost with Vaultium